May Currently

So, this is my second time doing this May currently from Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade! I really am enjoying learning about this linky parties and blog hopping! Since it is May, that only means one thing...school is ALMOST done! I am super excited that we only have 21 school days left...yes 21:) I am in need of a break! My body has taken a toll this school year with being sick a lot! I am so excited to spend my summer focusing on ME and my health! Then hopefully by the time the fall rolls around, I will be healthy has a horse and won't get as sick as I did this year! Hopefully I won't have another strep carrier in my class....haha!


Now, for the rest of my Sunday...to do a few things for my class, and then blog and create! You just may see another post from me in a bit! I would love to add a few great FREE things on here for teacher appreciation week! I know how hard we ALL work and being able to find great FREE resources always make me smile!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, thanks for visiting me! I am now your newest follower :) Love your blog design, I'm all about the sweets!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found your blog from the currently linky. I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete