food poisoning ruined my weekend:(

I had my whole weekend planned out and then........food poisoning:( I spent yesterday from 4am to 8pm praying to the porcelain god! My hubby took great care of me, (He better have being a nurse practitioner and all!). I couldn't eat anything, or drink anything! I didn't even have the energy to get on my computer:( Today I have managed to stay in bed, in my pajamas! I did try and make it out to Walmart, but it wasn't very successful! Back in pj's I went! So, all my plans to get my TPT stuff finished and posted...didn't happen! All the linky parties I wanted to do...didn't happen! Spending time with my husband since for once he had the whole.weekend.off....didn't happen! Ugh!

So today, I am thankful for a TWO day work week! I am going no where, husband is working, and it is just me, my couch, my computer, tv, and cats to spend time with! Sounds great to me! 

Off to bed I go, hoping tomorrow will go well! We are doing one of my favorite Thanksgiving activities-making butter! 

Stay tuned for pictures!

Night Night!

4 comments:

  1. Tonya, that stinks! I hope you're feeling better soon!!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sososo sorry to hear that!! I had the same thing, although it ended up being a virus that lasted over a week- it was awful :( Get lots and lots of rest and I hope you're on the mend soon!!

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, you poor thing! I hope you are 100% better soon!!

    ReplyDelete