Winners, Summarizing Freebies, and a few more things:)

Is it really the LAST day of break??? I am so not ready to go back tomorrow! I mean, I have really enjoyed my time off and loved catching up with LIFE! Especially having time to finish and create products for my stores:)
With that being said, I have a few things for you:)

First, TWO people won my complete year set of writing prompts from Thursday's giveaway! 
Congrats to...

Rachel and Lisa R. 
I will email to you today!

You can still win a free set! Just head HERE to enter!

I have completed my winter writing activity! I am pretty excited about it! 

In this unit, students will design a new party suit for Frosty! Then, they will have to write a letter to Frosty persuading him to pick their suit! I did this last year with my kids as a homework project. The suits that they came up with were so funny! I am sure your kiddos would love this activity. You can pick this up at my TPT and TN stores! But, the first 3 people to leave a comment with their email will get it for free!


Next...
Summarizing is a skill many kids struggle with. I am reteaching summarizing this week and have some graphic organizers I wanted to share with you! Just click on the pictures and you can get them for FREE:)


Last, but not least, I started working today on a review multiplication game! I need to get this done today as I plan on using it Tuesday!


Enjoy your last day of break! Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea with Frosty! So creative and I bet the kids will love it! :)

    Katie
    smileykate52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to use Frosty's New Party Suit with my students! What a fun activity!
    Bethany
    bkraft05@gmail.com
    FabandFunin4th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that activity!
    Brynne.zachow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww man....I'm too late! This looks fab....

    crhdouglas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I think that's me! Looking forward to your email! Thank you so much!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on a roll! Have a fabulous week!

    faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete