Just a little thank you and a question!

WOW! THANK YOU all for wanting to help! I was going to go with a 7 theme but since I have SO many FANTASTIC bloggers, I will forgo my 7 theme and use each and every one of you! It is almost 8pm and I just got home. It's been a long day. I will be putting everything together and responding to each one of you hopefully tomorrow!

I also have another question for you all! Do you use exit slips? I have changed my math block just a bit from my last post (yes, I know it was last week, but I am ALWAYS changing something when I see it doesn't work) and I started using this exit slips idea I made last night.



All the way to 24. I made them in PowerPoint and printed them out 9 on a page. Then I cut them out and used cute blue, light purple, and dark purple paperclips to attach them to a pocket chart. 

This is what I got...


This way, at the end of my lesson, I am giving the kids 10 minutes to answer one question on a index card or some kind of paper. They place it behind their class number. I was going to stick the numbers on the pocket chart but I didn't want to ruin it if I wasn't going to like this or do this next year.

So, my question is this...would this be something anyone would be interested in? I can make it into an editable PowerPoint so you can print them out 9 to a page or even less than that.

I am using these exit slips for a review lesson the next day for the ones who didn't get it. It was been working awesome! 

Let me know what you think!
Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. I would be interested except I would need numbers to 32. No class size reduction for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot is it still too late to join your giveaway? If so, it's okay, at least I can enter, but I would LOVE to help you my new blogging buddy :) Let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a great idea. I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete