Thanks for your helping hand part 2

Happy Saturday Friends!

Today has been a pretty awesome day! I woke up about 7:00 am to be at the gym by 8:00. I did some strength training on arms and legs for about 35 minutes and then took kickboxing with my best gym friend Andrea:) (who is an AMAZING school counselor and has an awesome blog...check her out HERE). Afterwards, she asked me if I wanted to take a walk to cool down (yes, we were dripping in sweat from kickboxing and there was a very nice breeze outside), so I said SURE. Well, the walk turned into a 2 mile walk instead of a 1 mile cool down. It was nice though! Before I knew it...it was 11am! 3 hours at the gym...WHAT???  I felt great though! 

Then I rushed home, had a protein drink, showered, and back out to Walmart to pick up some stuff to make a yummy drinks at my friend's house. 

4 of us girls, one was Jess from Twenty Six Minutes for Lunch and Carla from Don't Touch the Gong, plus me and another awesome teacher friend got together to have a girls grill out!

We made grilled pizza, had cheese cake made some yummy pineapple drinks, and enjoyed homemade guac! Thanks Jess for having us over!

Now I am home, hubby is sleeping and I need a nap! But it is 8pm and I should just go to bed...soon!

Ok, well back to what my post is really about!

Back a few weeks ago I blogged about my helping hands idea for my room parent!

Then I got another idea for staff around the school! 
You know those pocketbacs from Bath and Body Works?
I bought a TON of them the other day! I made these cute tags to go around them. All I plan on doing is punching a whole in the corner and using ribbon to tie them on!

I love them and I hope the people at school do too! 
If you would like these for free Just click HERE!

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! 
For tomorrow and Memorial Day, I am placing both of my stores 20% off! 


28 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'd love a copy. I need to make a Bath & Body Works stop this weekend! Thank you! :) dana.mckeown@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love this. My coworkers are always lending a helping hand that I appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please! So cute and useful! Thanks : )

    dyoung112880@gmail.com

    Hokie Teach

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a copy, too! I always get my main room moms something, but there are those other moms who help out during the year, too.

    Such a cute idea, and those little BBW containers are a great size for carrying in your purse!

    tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the same thing for the moms who have helped out in my class with parties and such this year...except I got them the full size pumps. They were a great hit last year!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a copy! What a cute, simple idea for a thank you gift. Thanks!

    Marissa
    marissamflood@gmail.com
    Here's the Hoot

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are PERFECT! I pinned them already and would love a copy. You are so clever :) Thanks for sharing!

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts
    3rdGradeThoughts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Sounds like you had an amazing day! Good for you! The gift idea is so cute! I would love a copy too. Thanks so much!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings
    jhlaffin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love a copy....it would be a nice gift for my parent helpers.

    Thank you,

    rmdirk@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea Tonya. I would love a copy.
    Thank so much,
    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love a copy; thanks for sharing:)!

    ~Sara
    Sweetsarabowling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Thanks for sharing!

    epolston at rowland dot k12 dot ca dot us

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love these! I have had 3 really good helpers this year and this would be a perfect gift for them! Thanks for sharing!
    krisspradlin4@yahoo.com
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to share! Please send them over.

    cakjsaunders@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!

    I would love a copy... wacklerk@gmail.com.

    Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Will you please email me a copy? ashleysaulsbury@kearneycats.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this! lindsey_ann3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love a copy! I already had the soaps, just needed a super cute note to go with them! Thank you!!

    dadenardis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would LOVE a Copy! showchoirgurl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would LOVE a Copy! showchoirgurl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need a copy please! Thanks so much! emilywilberg at outlook dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I need a copy please! Thanks so much! emilywilberg at outlook dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. If still possible, I would love a copy for my parent volunteers!
    Mandmyoung@chartermi.net

    ReplyDelete