Hawaii Freebie Blog Hop and Sale!

Aloha! Time to meet a few Hawaii Bloggers and grab some freebies! 

I hope you have already enjoyed the freebies from

Nicole at Teaching with Style

Corinna from Surfin Through Second

and Angelia from Extra Special Teaching

Now it is my turn!

A few weeks back I blogged about my Ohana poster! 

I found this fantastic idea from Prepare to Play and I knew I wanted to do it!

Each student gets to bring in a picture frame with a family picture inside. This is a great way to build a classroom community, a classroom family or OHANA as they say here in Hawaii!

For me, working at a military base school, I feel this is very important! 

So I made a space in my room. I bought a clear frame to put my Ohana poster in
You can see it in the corner. All the picture frames will go along the top of the bookshelf. 

I plan on having one of my family as well!

I also made a note to go home with students on the first day of school, or for meet the teacher this week!

I also included an editable blank one if you want to word it differently. 

You can grab this for FREE at mt TpT shop! 
While you are there, my store is on sale 20% off for today and tomorrow only!
 Thanks Corinna for the SUPER CUTE button:)


The last stop of this blog hop is Courtney over at Teaching in Paradise!

Thanks for stopping by!
Aloha

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this idea! How beautiful that you do that especially for our military families. Thanks for sharing!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning on doing this in my classroom as well. I was just thinking of having my students bring in a pic and then I would put their picture into a frame that I have purchased. I was afraid they wouldn't send one in. Thanks for the printable as well.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea about the picture frames! Your library is going to look so awesome with everyone's families there!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete