Another way to use task cards other than scoot!

My kids love to play games and have a friendly competition! Do yours? 

I decided to try something different with my newest task card set.


I added all my kids names into the Decide Now app

I spun the wheel 4 times to make my three teams of two! They LOVED to see who got to play!

Once they teams were picked, they took the task cards out of the bag, mixed them all up, and had to match as many rows to columns as they could in 2 minutes!



As soon as the two minutes were up, the team with the most matches got a little something from our class frog (my small candy jar). 

They did not want to stop playing! I will be using the Decide Now app a lot more in the classroom other than for my wheel of prizes!

What are your Sunday plans??? You might want to hang out on the computer tomorrow because you don't want to miss this!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to use task cards. I hope you don't mind, but I've linked up your post to an applications linky of mine. I hadn't heard of "Decide Now" but I'm off to download.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete