~November Currently~

Happy November everyone!
It's my favorite month of the year!
My birthday in a few days
Thanksgiving
A few days off from school
And it goes by SO fast!

Before I get to my currently...Have you noticed anything different??? I am SO IN LOVE with my new design! Megan from A Bird in Hand Designs created the most perfect design for me! 

It is exactly what I wanted!!! Thank you Megan! You are so talented!

OK...November currently time:)
Thanks Farley for doing this every month! It is always a ton of fun!

Listening
My new kitten is crazy! He goes from one thing, to another, to another! He hasn't been around our other cats yet...he has a few more days to go before we get the go ahead from the vet. Let's hope they all get along!

Loving
Yuppp...I'll say it again...my new blog design is beautiful!!!

Thinking
About lunch...I am actually heading out to meet my family for lunch to celebrate my husbands and his twins birthday. It was last week! I am excited but nervous to see what I can actually eat! I am doing a lot better with my food choices! I just need to keep it that way!

Wanting
With this new house my husband and I have...we have a few empty rooms! 
We need a ton of furniture...in time right? I also want a new bed, guest room furniture...the list is never ending!

Needing
We just bought all new dishes yesterday! Now, I have to go wash them! Macy's was having a HUGE sale! We got settings for 18 people for just over $100! We really don't need it for 18, but if one breaks or we do really need it...then we have it:) We also got an every day set from Target that we will use! 

Reading

Thank you to Rachelle from For Blogness' Sake! She really has inspired me to read this book and get my eating back on track. It hasn't been easy, but it is coming! The book is a MUST read! I really enjoyed it!

Alright...I have got to get ready for lunch! Everyone have a great day!!!

13 comments:

  1. Hey Tonya.....I linked up with Farley and found your blog. I LOVE the blog design. So fresh, so fun! Happy November :)

    Mandi
    Third Grade & Lovin' It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I love it sooooo much!!! Megan did a great job!

      Delete
  2. There is nothing like a new kitten!!!! Love!!! Cute blog! I'm your newest follower!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he is SO fun! I just hope he gets along with our other 3:) And I hope he helps my 7 year old, who is 25 pounds, lose some weight! HAHA

      Delete
  3. Your blog design is VERY pretty! I need to get back on track with my eating...ugh. No fun. lol I need to keep tabs to see how things go! :) New dishes are so fun! I have a million different sets of 4 (thank you TJ MAXX), but never 18! You'll be hosting lots of dinner parties :)
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Macy's had an awesome deal! We just bought this house, have been married for 3 years and never got our own dishes. They won't be for every day use, but hey! We now can host!!! Come on over:)

      Delete
  4. Hi Tonya! I saw you on Megan's Instagram that she just finished our blog designs. Yours looks fabulous!! Such a cute idea, with the photograph in the heading.
    And congrats on that Macy's sale. Maybe I should swing by on our Election Day OFF!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did a great job!!! I am so happy! Her stuff is always so cute! I am WAY excited to have Election day off...even though I get to go to the dentist...BOOO!

      Delete
  5. Your blog design is beautiful! I'm so glad I found your blog through the currently link up. I'm your newest follower. :)
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I should have checked the sales! You got a great deal! I thought my service for 12 was a lot of dishes, but for 18 takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tonya - great new design! I was checking out Megan's blog to find a new design for a new blog I'm beginning & saw your updated look! CUTE!
    Deniece, This Little Piggy Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to express my genuine gratitude for sharing an exceptional article. Your commitment to delivering valuable information is truly commendable and has not only benefited me but, I believe, numerous others as well. Your dedication to providing informative content is highly appreciated, and I encourage you to continue maintaining this exceptional standard. Your contributions have a meaningful impact, and we are grateful for the knowledge and insights you consistently offer. On the hunt for assignment aid? Your search terminates right here! We extend our management assignment help services within your reach, featuring a proficient squad of 2000+ assignment professionals. Rest assured, we're committed to shepherding you through your assignments. Queries? Contact us promptly.

    ReplyDelete